Ascend Indiana is a partner of the Walter Center and a free service for you to find jobs and internships in Indiana! They work with students of ALL MAJORS – and have over 180+ employer partners in the state (including companies like OneAmerica, UnitedHealth Group, Newfields, Eli Lilly, and more).
To get started, complete this form to meet with a recruiter on campus and gain access to their Network of opportunities.
Biology & Chemistry Majors:
Ascend pairs students with a career advocate, makes personalized job & internship recommendations across all disciplines, helps to ensure your application gets reviewed, and are completely free to use.
Companies & opportunities currently available that you may be interested in include the following:
- Companies – Roche, Eli Lilly, Helmer Scientific, Covance, AIT Bioscience, IU Health, Community Health Network, St. Vincent, Indianapolis Zoo, Newfields, The Nature Conservancy, State of Indiana
- Full-Time Jobs – Animal Study Technician, Lab Assistant, Study Tech Dose Formulations, Study Technician Co-op, Clinical Research Coordinator
- Internships & Part-Time Jobs – Study Technician, Immunology & Immunotoxicology Internship, Birds/Penguins Animal Care Intern, Environmental Engineer
If interested, we recommend connecting with Ascend because they have direct relationships with these employers and can help ensure you application gets reviewed. The candidate should be:
- Sophomore, junior, & senior undergrad students
- 2.5+ GPA
- US citizen or permanent resident