The Indiana Pro Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists is offering up at least two $2,500 scholarships to collegiate journalists for the 2020-2021 school year. The scholarship(s) will be awarded at the chapter’s annual banquet on Friday, April 17 2020, at the Ritz Charles in Carmel. The application deadline is Friday, March 20, 2020.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must:
- have attended an Indiana high school
- be currently attending an Indiana college or university.
- be a college sophomore or junior pursuing a career in journalism.
- be actively involved in a student media outlet or SPJ chapter on their respective campus
- have an overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale.)