Boston Scientific in Spencer, Indiana, has launched new work-study opportunity. You can get experience, earn a paycheck, attend college and get $8,000 of your tuition paid for.
Work-Study Program Specifics
- Work two 12-hour shifts on the weekend for a total of at least 24 hours:
- Choose one of three options:
- Friday 12 hours / Saturday 12 hours – total 24 hours
- Saturday 12 hours / Sunday 12 hours – total 24 hours
- Friday 12 hours / Saturday 12 hours / Sunday 12 hours – total 36hours
- Eligible for company benefits, including:
- $8,000 per year tuition reimbursement
- Earn $14 per hour
- Vacation time available to be off for breaks, finals week, etc…
In a team environment, perform assembly of a variety of medical products. Perform a variety of assembly tasks with established procedures which includes documentation and guidelines. Responsible for inspecting product as it is assembled to ensure quality standards and specifications are consistently met. Must be able to communicate clearly with co-workers both in speech and in writing. Work assigned daily.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Perform assembly of medical devices as assigned. Perform all aspects of assembly learned through on-the-job training.
- Understand and follow all BSC and GMP procedures required to assemble product to specification. Prepare all necessary documentation, check drawing specification, complete log sheets, and maintain clean working area, print and inspect labels (if applicable).
- Communicate with team members to problem solve and resolve issues.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ability to lift 20lbs on occasion.
- Must comply with all regulatory requirements and ISO 14001 and BSC Environmental, Health and Safety standards and follow procedures and instructions related to these standards.
What we’re looking for
- College students looking to work a part-time weekend part-time in a production environment.
- Basic Qualifications:
- High School degree or Equivalent. No experience required.
- Availability to work week-ends part time, at least two twelve-hour shifts.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status
Apply on Handshake. You can search for requisition ID 467192