Are you are graduating this December and still job searching? If you are looking for opportunities in Indiana, Ascend Indiana can help!
Ascend Indiana is a nonprofit designed to help college students find jobs + internships across the state. Partnering with over 400 Indiana employers, Ascend takes a two-fold approach in connecting candidates to opportunities – (1) students join an online platform called the Ascend Network that uses an algorithm to recommend positions, and (2) students meet with an Ascend recruiter who serves as a resource in their search. The Ascend Network has more than 500 open positions online right now (full-time, part-time, internships) and would be a great resource for you for the following reasons:
- Individualized support from the Ascend recruiter
- Connection to over 400 Indiana employers
- Exclusive focus on early-in-career positions cuts down on the noise
- Positions for students of all majors
- Personal relationships enable Ascend to advocate on behalf of candidates
You can get started by creating an account and uploading a resume here. From there, the Ascend team will get them scheduled for a quick 30-minute phone call.