Calling all Journalism and Media Students! The Hoosier State Press Association Foundation will offer NINE Eugene S. Pulliam Internships at newspapers across the state in 2021. The deadline to apply is January 29, 2021.
- The summer internships offer experience in reporting, photography, multimedia, graphic arts and other areas of newspaper publishing in print and online.
- Pulliam interns earn $350 per week for up to 10 weeks, a total of $3,500 (based on a 35-hour work week).
- Daily and nondaily Indiana newspapers host interns.
- Students learn through hands-on experience that offers a solid foundation for journalism careers.
- Interns will receive guidance from a journalism mentor throughout their internship.
Applicants must have at least one semester of undergraduate coursework remaining after the internship and must be either a resident of Indiana or attend an in-state college or university and have reliable automobile transportation.
Apply online: https://www.hspa.com/2021-pulliam-intern-student-application/
Questions? Contact Shawn Goldsby at firstname.lastname@example.org