Update 3/16/20: Drop-in Career Coaching will be held by phone or Zoom. Request a drop-in appointment by Facebook Messenger or by emailing us.
Welcome to Career Studio
Get a head start on living the life you’ve always wanted. Career Studio offers career coaching to undergraduate students at any stage of the career development process — no appointment necessary.
This is your space to design your life and plan your next steps, whatever they may be. We’ll guide you through it all, or if you prefer, you can use our space to roll your sleeves up and get work done.
Don’t know where to begin? We’ll help you with that, too.
Students often visit Career Studio at the Walter Center to talk with an undergraduate peer coach about topics such as:
- Exploring Career Communities
- Finding legitimate job boards
- How to format a cover letter
- What to say to a recruiter on LinkedIn
- How to talk to alumni on the Walter Center Success Network
- Benefits of taking a career course
- Creating a resume from scratch
- How to find relevant opportunities to gain experience
As you can see, the topics vary widely. We’re up for talking about anything you want to — contact us to ‘drop-in’ virtually!
Get a Resume Critique
Almost ready to start applying for opportunities? Get your resume critiqued by a career coach before you do! Use this form to upload your resume and a career coach will be in touch with suggested edits.