Join us for another Recruitment Season
With 80+ majors in three schools and divisions, the IU College of Arts + Sciences offers the largest, most comprehensive range of academic programs at any university in the Big Ten. This traditional career fair is a great opportunity to get to know our students and brand yourself on campus.
Career + Internship Fair
3-7 PM, September 17, 2020
Join us as we offer multiple ways to engage with our talented students each semester. We believe your brand on campus will grow fastest by participating in as many as possible. Attending the Employer Networking Night and conducting Next Day Interviews the day after the Career Fair is a great way to start!
Become a Virtual Career Fair Sponsor – $1,500
The Walter Center offers one type of sponsorship for virtual career fairs. If your organization is interested in sponsoring an event but aren’t sure if it’s a good fit, please contact our team at email@example.com
- Employer Networking Night: Join us for a relaxed virtual networking event where you can share who you are and what you do in a more casual setting and personally engage with interested students.
- Social Media: Be included in social media posts on Instagram and Twitter.
- Print Materials: Be included in printed marketing materials, such as flyers posted in campus buildings.
- Emails: Be included in any emails sent directly to students
- Website & Blog: Be included prominently in on the student-facing events calendar webpage. In addition, you can submit content or our marketing coordinator can create an Employer Spotlight blog for your organization.
Register Your Organization for an Event
The Walter Center uses Handshake to facilitate virtual career fairs. If you’re unfamiliar with Handshake, please view the guide to registering for a career fair. Registration for the Fall 2020 career fair opens June 16, 2020.
Information for Career + Internship Fair Participants
Has your organization already signed up for the 2020 Fall Career + Internship Fair? Please take a few minutes to review the following information regarding your participation.
If you have not already done so, please visit our payment processing system to process your payment for this event. All employers must register and pay using this system, regardless of payment type.
To ensure visibility for your organization and help you build your brand on campus, consider becoming a sponsor. Details can be found above. Please contact Sarah Daugherty if you would like to upgrade your registration.