If you do it, we need it. Science and technology. Business and mathematics. Foreign language and human resources. The United States Intelligence Community (IC) employs thousands of professionals in a wide variety of occupations. And we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill key openings.
Who will be there?
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of State (DOS)
- Defense Security Service (DSS)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Naval Intelligence Activity
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
IC Agencies Are Equal Opportunity Employers
All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.
If you are unable to attend the IC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services, etc.), please visit the agency websites listed above for more information and to apply online.