Deadline to apply: December 20, 2018
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
· Maintain a residence in Southern Indiana or attend classes at a university in the District.
· Present a plan of study for a graduate program and a career commitment that align with one of Rotary’s six areas of focus: (1) Peace and conflict prevention/resolution, (2) Disease prevention and treatment, (3) Water and sanitation, (4) Maternal and child health, (5) Basic education and literacy, (6) Economic and community development
· Be endorsed by a Rotary Club in District 6580
For more information …
1. Go to: http://rotary6580.org.
2. Click on “Foundation”
3. Click on “Global Grant Scholarship 2019-20”
You will find an overview, timetable, club endorsement form, application and other information.
Our 2018-19 scholar, Rutgers University Graduate Aubrey Seader of Bloomington, is pursuing a master’s degree in Arts and Cultural Management at King’s College London. She plans to use storytelling in theater and in other communication channels to build peace and understanding between people of different cultures.
Questions? Contact Scholarship Committee members Jim Bright at email@example.com or (812) 219-0228 … or Kim Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 219-3894.