The Winter Career and Internship Fair provides students and alumni the opportunity to network with employers from a wide range of industries looking to fill full-time positions and internships. Previous fairs have drawn over 100 employers and 1400 attendees. All students welcome! Please dress in professional attire and don’t forget to bring copies of your resume!
Prepare for the fair by attending Career Fair Prep + Employer Networking Night.
DOWNLOAD THE FAIRS APP
Get live updates on attending employers, what positions they’re seeking to fill, and a map of their location in the Indiana Memorial Union on the day of the Winter Career + Internship Fair. Get it online at fair.social/indianauniversity or in your app store.
EMPLOYERS: REGISTER YOUR ORGANIZATION
Are you an employer looking to register your organization for the Career + Internship Fair? Use these instructions to register for this event on Career Link. Please contact our Employer Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Open Career Link by clicking ‘Register Now’ below. Then choose ‘Employer’ to login.
If you don’t have an account, choose ‘Sign up’. Continue these directions after receiving a confirmation email.
- Choose the ‘Events’ tab on the left. Then choose ‘Career Fairs’.
- Choose ‘Sign up’ under the 2020 Winter Career and Internship Fair.
- Follow the instructions on the registration form, then choose submit.
- We will review your registration and email confirmation.
Registration will be open soon!