WiST Fellowship Application Deadline
WiST supports college and grad students eager to begin their careers in the sports tech industry. We define the sports tech industry broadly* and encourage proposals that combine the themes of sports and technology creatively. Fellowships are an integral part of how we propel women into important roles and leadership positions in our industry.
Where would you want to work? What would you want to learn? What value would you want to contribute? Whether for an established business or a startup, the WiST Fellowship provides a grant to cover your expenses during the six week internship. For inspiration, learn more about past WiST Fellows on our Press Page. This will be our third year and we are fired up to meet you and help you join our exciting business!
*Sports tech landscape includes:
- Talent identification, scouting, education and recruitment
- Sports performance and assistive technologies (e.g., wearables, biometric data, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, apparel, footwear, injury management, adaptive/disabled sports)
- Digital media and content (e.g., sports advertising/sponsorship, news, social media, scripted and reality programming)
- Fan/community engagement and experience
- Technologies for sport/league/team businesses (e.g., digital sales, marketing, analytics, licensing and distribution; operations systems; venture capital investments)