Interested in learning about Apparel Merchandising career opportunities in the midwest? Join us for a Virtual Career Trek! Topics of conversation include networking, internships, living in Chicago/midwest as a young professional, and more.
You’ll hear from the Walter Center for Career Achievement and the IU Apparel Merchandising Department, as well as five IU alumni who are currently working in the industry.
This event will feature:
- Alex Fettig (Apparel Merchandising BS ’14) – E-Commerce Buyer for Ulta
- Lauren Cornfield (Retail Studies BS ’10) – Product Development Manager for Private Brands Walgreens
- Hannah Tillou (Apparel Merchandising BS ’17) – Project Manager for Randa
- Abbey Kittaka (Apparel Merchandising BS ’18) – Merchant at Crate & Barrel
- Clay Huddleston (Apparel Merchandising BS ’17) Demand Planner for Kraft Heinz
To Request Disability Accommodations:
The Walter Center strives to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please use our Event Accommodations Request Form or contact the designated accessibility coordinator for this event (Maria Cambone, email@example.com, 812-855-8455).