Calling interested students!
Do you want to start your career with a value-driven energy company that is committed to diversity, sustainability and community engagement?
What is the Diversity Student Conference?
- Scheduled virtually for October 5-7, 2021.
- Opportunity to learn what a career in energy would look like and to learn more about Dominion Energy, a fortune 200 company.
- Be guaranteed an interview for a 2022 full-time paid summer internship.
- Hired interns may be eligible to apply for a $5,000 scholarship.
- Hear from executive leaders on the future of the energy market.
Who can apply:
- Women and minorities
- Current college freshman, sophomores and juniors
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Preferred majors: business, engineering, information technology, liberal arts, math, science, technology and trades. All majors will be considered