Hello Families! Welcome to the Walter Center
We exist to empower every Arts + Sciences student to turn their diverse talents and passions into successful and rewarding careers. We believe family members are great champions in helping their students understand the dynamic nature of the working world, the power of networking, and the myriad of opportunities open to their students.
Together, we can help students realize and use the unique strengths their liberal arts education brings.
Help us Encourage your Student
Students sometimes need an extra push to start making plans for their future careers early on in their college careers. The number one thing you can do to help your student is to encourage them to make an appointment with one of our career coaches. Encourage your student to take advantage of these services:
- Schedule a one-on-one career coaching appointment
- Sign up for a career course
- Explore dozens of virtual resources
- Network with College of Arts + Sciences alumni through the Walter Center Success Network
- Browse hundreds of full-time and internship listings curated for liberal arts and science students
- Attend webinars, alumni events, career fairs, and other events
If you are an alumnus of the College of Arts + Sciences, you can give advice to students on starting a career, relocating to a new city, share opportunities, hold mock interviews, and much more. Join now to connect with students and other alumni.
If you think the organization you work for could benefit from the talent of Arts + Sciences students, please get in touch with our Employer Relations team to share your opportunity.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Enter your information below if you would like to get periodic updates about what’s going on at the Walter Center.