Current Student Career Coaching
If you’re a current student of the College of Arts+Sciences you can schedule an appointment with us through Career Link.
Watch us do it:
Or follow these steps:
1. Go to Career Link.
2. Select Student/Alumni and log in with your CAS credentials.
3. If this is your first appointment ever, fill out your personal and academic profile information.
4. Once you’re logged in, click “Request a Career Coaching Appointment” under “Shortcuts” in the right sidebar. Selecting Calendar and Counseling Appointment from the left navigation also works.
5. When you reach the appointment scheduler, you must fill out all fields, which includes Type, Date Range, Time Range, Length, Counselor(s), and Days of the Week.
6. Click the “Check Availability” and choose a date and time that works for you. If none work, adjust date or time and try again.
7. A dialogue box will open.Be sure to write a brief statement describing what you’d like to discuss because this helps your coach prepare for your appointment. Once you’ve done this, select the Submit Request button at the bottom of the page. If you want this to be a phone or Zoom appointment, request that here.
8. You will receive an appointment approval or rejection e-mail from your career coach with additional details about your appointment time and location.
Alumni Career Coaching
Alumni who have graduated in the past three years can request a career coaching appointment using this form.
Need assistance making an appointment?
Use the chat function in the corner of this page, email us at email@example.com or call us at (812) 856-4278.