Meet with a Career Coach
Drop-In Career Coaching for Undergraduates
Drop-in coaching is offered on Tuesdays from 2:00-5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on the 2nd floor of Ernie Pyle Hall. No appointment needed – just stop by for a 15-20 minute conversation with a career coach!
Graduate Student and Alumni Coaching
If you are a current graduate student or alumni, please fill out this form to request a coaching appointment with our office.
Pre-Scheduled Career Coaching Appointment for Undergraduates
Below are instructions for pre-scheduling a career coaching appointment.
1. Go to careers.college.indiana.edu and click the Career Link button on the top right side of the page.
2. Select the Student/Alumni button on the following page and use your CAS credentials to log into the Career Link site.
3. You can request a career coaching appointment under the Shortcuts menu or by selecting Calendar and Counseling Appointment from the left navigation.
Note: You must complete your Personal and Academic account information (located in the Profile section of the left navigation) before you will be able to schedule an appointment.
4. When you reach the appointment scheduler, you must fill out all fields, including: Type, Date Range, Time Range, Length, Counselor(s), and Days of the Week. Once you do this, click the Check Availability button at the bottom.
If you do not see any counselor(s) available, contact us at email@example.com to be assigned a coach.
5. You will now see a list of appointment times. Select a time that works for you. If you do not see any timeslots, you may need to change your scheduler fields (such as Date Range, Time Range, or Days of the Week).
6. A dialogue box will open. Confirm your appointment details and be sure to briefly include what you’d like to discuss with your coach. This will help your coach prepare for the appointment. Once you’ve done this, select the Submit Request button at the bottom of the page.
Once you submit the request, you should receive an appointment approval or rejection e-mail from your career coach with additional details about your appointment time and location.
If you have any additional questions or issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 856-4278.