Career Coaching at the Walter Center
Undergraduate Career Coaching
Have a quick question? Need someone to look over your resume? We offer drop-in career coaching that lasts 15-20 minutes for each student on Tuesdays from 2-5 p.m. and on Fridays from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. There’s no need to sign up – just come to the 2nd floor of Ernie Pyle Hall! We are also hosting extended drop-in coaching between January 14 and January 25 – read more here.
If you’re an undergraduate student of the College of Arts+Sciences you can schedule an appointment with us through Career Link.
Watch us do it:
Or follow these steps:
1. Go to Career Link.
2. Select Student/Alumni and log in with your CAS credentials.
3. If this is your first appointment ever, fill out your personal and academic profile information.
4. Once you’re logged in, click “Request a Career Coaching Appointment” under “Shortcuts” in the right sidebar. Selecting Calendar and Counseling Appointment from the left navigation also works.
5. When you reach the appointment scheduler, you must fill out all fields, which includes Type, Date Range, Time Range, Length, Counselor(s), and Days of the Week.
6. Click the “Check Availability” and choose a date and time that works for you. If none work, adjust date or time and try again.
7. A dialogue box will open.Be sure to write a brief statement describing what you’d like to discuss because this helps your coach prepare for your appointment. Once you’ve done this, select the Submit Request button at the bottom of the page.
8. You will receive an appointment approval or rejection e-mail from your career coach with additional details about your appointment time and location.
Graduate Students and Alumni Career Coaching
Current graduate students and alumni who have graduated in the past two years can request a career coaching appointment using this form.
Need assistance making an appointment?
Use the chat function in the corner of this page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (812) 856-4278.