LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – BUSINESS ANALYST
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open work space, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Business Analysts are the strategic drivers of our product teams, shaping the financial strategy behind every product. Interpreting and balancing current sales, inventory analysis, financial goals, and emerging trends, our Business Analysts build the plans that maximize our success. Business Analysts forecast future product performance, establish sales strategies across domestic, international, and e-commerce channels, and strategically distribute our products around the world.
What Will You Be Doing?
• Managing the financial success of your product category
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies, managing profitability, and reacting to change while making strategic decisions based on current sales and inventory information
• Researching the global market and leveraging that information to build the most compelling and profitable financial plan
• Forecasting and implementing product distribution strategies by analyzing sales data and store inventory levels, incorporating variations by channel
• Clearly presenting selling and inventory analysis and performance-to-plan results and strategies to senior leadership, providing insight on selling analysis, customer insights, and trend ideas
Based out of our world headquarters in Columbus, OH the A&F LDP Programs are highly competitive initiatives that offer immediate exposure to senior level management, as well as a carefully crafted balance between classroom sessions and hands-on experience. With a “promote from within” mentality in mind, these programs have been designed to shape top candidates into the future leaders of our company. The Business Analyst LDP Program features an initial comprehensive training program up to six weeks long and continued career development through a custom curriculum.
This comprehensive orientation program will include:
· Combination of classroom sessions and on-the-job training
· Relationship with a Mentor to guide learning in the new role
· Interactive presentations from a variety of senior leaders in the company
· Open and inclusive learning environment with fellow associates
· Systems Training
· Integrated social activities to help transition to Columbus and the unique corporate culture at A&F
· Preparation to effectively manage a portion of the business in one of our critical areas at Home Office
The initial placement out of training is into Inventory Management with long-term career growth in Inventory Management, Merchandise Planning, or both over time. First year compensation for the A&F Business Analyst Leadership Development Program starts at $60,000. Other benefits include $6,000 in placement and relocation bonuses, merchandise discounts at all of our brands, use of the A&F gym, industry-leading healthcare coverage, and company matching savings and retirement programs.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
How to Apply