RESEARCH SCIENTIST I/II- CHROMATOGRAPHY in West Lafayette, IN
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Research Scientist I/II is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by focusing on analytical chromatography.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
- Independently perform hands-on experimental work utilizing liquid chromatography (LC), UV-Vis, IC, and other associated analytical techniques.
- Execute operating procedures according to specific sample or testing requirements.
- Perform sample testing in accordance with validated methods
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance and qualification of equipment (i.e. (U)HPLC).
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
- Comply with all cGMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOPs, and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare well-written scientific reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Chemistry, or related field with relevant experience in chromatography.
- Analytical chemistry and liquid chromatography background.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and instrumental/experimental troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills are required, as is a high level of independence, and the ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- 2+ years of related laboratory work experience in a pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience with new protocols, design and troubleshooting experiments and interpretation of data.
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
: US-IN-West Lafayette
: AMRI West Lafayette
: Jan 4, 2021, 11:16:03 AM
Shift TypeStandard 8