– Experience with social emotional learning, psychology, or therapy preferred
– Special Education endorsement preferred
– Must be comfortable with helping to regulate student behavior and implementing an existing behavior plan.
– Must LOVE kids!
– Must have a patient and kind demeanor.
– Have excellent communication skills
– Must be able to follow all COVID-19 safety procedures
The Apogee School for the Gifted is a small, private, accredited school in Indianapolis that serves gifted children in grades K-12 under one roof. The class consists of high ability students. The maximum class size at Apogee is 12.
We have a student who needs 1 on 1 support with behaviors relating to Autism. Applicant does not necessarily need any training with Autism, just to be patient, kind and help the student with emotions so the teacher can focus on teaching the class.
Would likely be Mon-Fri during the school day.