The Executive Administrative & Business Analyst (EBA), is primarily responsible for working with the CEO, President, and the executive staff for assessing the company’s options for various business activities and create solutions for operations and finances. The goal is to assist the senior management in making strategic decisions on investments, in expanding internal resources, or outsourcing functions. A critical function for the EBA will be to communicate and effectively interact with government agencies to comply with policy revenue programs, for the company to be properly rewarded in a timely fashion.
Additionally, the EBA will be responsible for supporting the CEO and directors by organizing meetings, scheduling and coordinating senior executive’s objectives with internal and external resources. Creating and implementing paperless filing systems, preparing the CEO for each meeting and tracking projects and objectives through completion. Being involved with the key decision makers activities reinforces the analytical input and quality for reports and recommendations.
Other duties include creating with the CEO, appropriate data collection methods for accounting and finance departments to create meaningful reports. Create analysis of the collected data to augment market research, operating procedures, and business Then analyzing financial reports, market research and operating procedures, strategizing ideas to improve business procedures. The position requires meeting with company executives and other stakeholders to provide suggestions based on their analysis.
EBA duties and responsibilities:
· Lead efforts for internal cost analysis for equipment and operations
· Gather and analyze data for potential new clients and markets.
· Identify specific business and operational opportunities.
· Influence stakeholders to support business operational projects.
· Identify opportunities to deploy capital and resources more efficiently.
· Assist with and lead project management for assigned projects.
· Coordinate with different departmental teams both internally and externally to produce better business outcomes.
· Test business processes and recommend improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
A successful candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications needed for fulfilling the job duties.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
· Superior presentation and negotiation skills
· Strong management and organizational skills
· Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, business analysis, business administration, finance, or related field
Business Analyst education and training requirements
A bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement, Economics preferred.
Superb MS Office Suite application skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) familiarity with ESRI (GIS software experience), accounting packages such as Sage. The successful candidate will have a background in a range of study programs, including business, computer science, engineering, science, business management, finance, economics, accounting, marketing, and statistics.
Business Analyst experience requirements
This EBA is an entry level position, however, it isn’t typical. The EBA will work directly with the CEO and President. an entry-level position, however unlike a typically entry analyst position, that would have them working under a senior analyst. It is anticipated after three to five years in the role, the EBA may gain enough experience to branch out to work in independent positions. The EBA will interact with senior management, high profile stakeholders and diverse professionals. By demonstrating analytical and conceptual thinking skills, the candidate will gain an in-depth understanding of organizational data flow and use in management decision-making. For the work long term the candidate is may also have or develop some technical experience with Python, Apache Spark, NoSQL/Hadoop, SQL, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence and more.
Job Location, Compensation:
Location: Visalia California (Central California, Pacific Time Zone)
Compensation: $45,0000 to $56,0000 a year, with benefits
For consideration please submit:
1. Letter of interest
3. Proof of educational requirement (graduation date, institution)
4. Two writing samples of 500 words or more; topic to be in economics, accounting, finance or business management.
5. Sample of financial analysis in fulfillment of coursework and/or capstone project example.