Indiana-based Mayberry Man, LLC & Blue Ace Media are announcing an internship opportunity for an upcoming feature film Mayberry Man.
Internship starting/ending dates are roughly September 1st to September 16th, 2020. The production will take place entirely in Danville, Indiana. The minimum commitment for interns is 24 hours per week and must be completed in 2 full production days of 12 hours each. Note that many production days will occur during the day (i.e. 7am-7pm).
Any interested person 18+ is encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a professional film set, with a front row seat to the action and integral involvement in the process!
– Though this is an unpaid internship, food will be provided
– Internship available for course credit. If selected, please apply for the internship credit.
– Previous experience in film/TV/theater is beneficial, but not required
– Ideal candidates should be highly organized, self sufficient individuals with a great work ethic
– Candidates should also possess a positive attitude and great stamina to meet the demands of this production
– Great interns are team players and have a passion for film production/development
– All candidates must be able to provide their own transportation to/from Danville, IN and have reliable access to a computer.
Job responsibilities will be based on the needs of production and individual experience. Some duties may include:
– Assisting production with on set cast and crew needs in various production departments
– Assisting production management in coordinating operations and logistics (i.e. food, transportation, location management, etc.) for a 25+ person company.
Please send a letter of interest and details of any relevant training or experience to: Mayberryman2020@gmail.com