University – General Management Consultant
In order to grow effectively, organizations need help looking at their operation from the outside. Whether standing up a new organization, transforming an existing one, or transitioning an organization, including merger and split-up, our clients need a consultant who will take the time to learn the complexities of their mission and provide them with tangible advice on improvement, mission success, and standard methodologies. That’s why we need you, a general management consultant who can learn how to analyze every aspect of your customer’s operations and give them the roadmap to becoming the organization they envision.
As a general management consultant on our team, you’ll gain the ability to build an overall picture of your client’s current structure, day-to-day operations, and outcomes in a manner that they may not have thought of before. You’ll learn to use discussions and workshops with leadership and support staff to help identify and innovate the elements that work best in their environment and the areas for improvement. Once you have a solid understanding of where and how the organization can improve, you’ll review the path forward – and the expected results – to leadership. This is your chance to gain experience in business while establishing your consulting skills. Join us as we help our clients evolve.
Empower change with us.
- Experience as an intern, support contractor, government staff, or industry staff
- Experience with conducting data analysis of any kind, including qualitative or quantitative
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with working in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree in Winter 2020 or Spring/Summer 2021
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with summarizing and synthesizing findings in a written document
- Experience with conducting work quality reviews, including the work of others and showing work accountability and ownership
- Knowledge of problem solving and data analysis
- Possession of excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.