At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Purpose and Passion
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Life-Work Integration
- Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagin ation and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Employee Communications Specialist
About The Role
The Employee Communications Specialist for Boston Scientific’s Spencer Communications Team is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day site communications with a focus on planning and executing internal and employee engagement communications through various media platforms.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop and plan creative strategies to engage employees throughout the site by understanding the primary needs of varying audiences.
- Support the local content strategy to ensure accessibility of site communications that align with the company’s mission, vision, values and local diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Manage and develop content for internal communications including message boards, newsletters, presentations, intranet pages, and related employee communication channels.
- Partner with local Operations and HR teams to support employee engagement initiatives.
- Collaborate with functional teams throughout the site to support their communication initiatives while ensuring alignment with editorial and brand standards.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of local content strategy and deliverables to ensure communications approach is effectively planned and delivered.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating content for print and digital platforms
- Familiar with Spanish language (bilingual is a plus!)
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced, work setting
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing communication strategy plans
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 509862
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code
- 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.