Customer Experience Receptionist - Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Union Square encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Customer Experience Receptionist is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The goal of the Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customer's lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will serve as the face of the company while greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms. The schedule for this position will be a five day work period with hours of 10:30 am - 7:30 pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and 9:30 am - 6:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing exceptional service and a welcoming environment during their visits to our showroom.
- Greet and welcome guests with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism.
- Assist and guide customers to appropriate sales representatives, setting expectations in our waiting room.
- Assist in maintaining clean, organized, and welcoming environments for customers throughout their visit.This includes setting up and breaking down the showrooms, refreshing the waiting room, and monitoring room temperature, music level, etc. to maximize comfort for guests.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to and supporting the sales team
- Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available sales representative, or scheduling them for a return visit
- Follow up with customers to reschedule missed appointments.
- Gracefully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
- Send/receive product to and from our SF headquarters and reconcile inventory against the system.
- Manage the security of goods and follow operational policy and procedure.
- Conduct post-sale appointments, to assist and educate customers returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other inquiries.
- Customer service experience in a retail and or hospitality environment preferred
- A passion for providing exceptional service and experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
How to Apply