Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
GOLD Associate: Biologics Track
Locations will vary among (and are not limited to) the following:
- Bloomington, Indiana
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Baltimore, Maryland
The GOLD Program
The Catalent Global Organization Leadership Development Program is a two-year rotational development opportunity designed for university graduates who are eager to accelerate their careers in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and inclusive environment. As a GOLD Associate, you’ll take on three 8 month rotations across different sites and functions. If you are ready to meet new challenges head-on with creative solutions and unrelenting passion to deliver on the needs of patients around the world, join us!
The GOLD Program Experience includes:
- Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients all over the world!
- Experience through hands-on projects that support superior drug development and delivery technologies.
- Exposure to scientists, subject matter experts and industry leaders
- Commitment from dedicated managers and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development
- Access to collaborative and highly engaged colleagues across the globe excited to share their knowledge and provide you support to meet business objectives
- Formal classroom training and on-the-job experiences designed to build skills in leading, managing and inspiring others.
- Experiential learning through lunch and learns, business acumen training, mentoring and coaching
- Cross-functional and virtual team projects that are visible to senior management.
- Education in business fundamentals; Continuous Improvement (LSS Greenbelt certification), Finance, Supply Chain (APICS certification)
- Exposure and education in Biologics and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Processes
The GOLD Associate – Biologics Track
Catalent Biologics is a fast-growing business within Catalent Pharma Solutions focused on providing innovative technologies and solutions to support better biologic treatments for patients. This area within the Catalent business aims to improve future patient outcomes by working on products that are designed to treat cancer, various autoimmune, fibrotic and blood disorders, HIV, diabetes, heart and lung diseases as well as Alzheimer’s.
A GOLD Associate in the Biologics Track will experience critical on-the-job experiences to develop scientific and technical expertise. Rotations opportunities include the following areas: Biomanufacturing, Manufacturing Sciences, Process Engineering, Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Process Development, and Technical Services. In line with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, the participants in the Biologics Rotational Program are critical to the safe and on-time delivery of our client’s products to patients around the world.
In order to be eligible for the GOLD Program at Catalent, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biotechnology, Engineering, the Life Sciences or a related technical discipline.
- Preferred Lab Skills: Wetlab, cell culture, protein purification, DNA/RNA expression, PCR, analytical testing of proteins, etc.
- Leadership Experience or demonstrated potential
- Excellent academic record; minimum 3.0 GPA
- Willingness to relocate across US Sites and flexible work hours
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet timelines
- Strong commitment to career development
- Eligible to legally work in the United States
- Able to work full time (40 hours/week)
- Interested in taking a full time role in one of our Biologics or Gene Therapy sites after the 2 year program
- Rapidly growing and fast-paced organization with a people focused culture
- Global exposure, career development and real-time performance feedback
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.