The Cook Internship program provides hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
- Perform projects that align with the company's current business objectives.
- Attend Intern events that provide professional development & overview of the business.
- Share knowledge and experiences gained through the Internship with a Capstone presentation.
- Work alongside team/mentor cross functionally to complete projects and tasks.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
How to Apply
Please apply at: https://www.cookmedical.com/careers/internships/