Division-D is a leading online advertising network and digital media buying agency working with direct publishers. We connect top-tier advertisers and advertising agencies with high quality, brand-name publishers for media placement.
If you are looking for a unique and exciting inside sales opportunity working in the digital advertising industry, a position at Division-D is right for you! We are currently looking to hire full-time Assistant Account Executives. The income potential is strong for the first year and continues to grow exponentially! We offer a strong base salary, uncapped commission and attractive benefits in a fast-paced work environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Assistant Account Executives are responsible for growing new business opportunities at Division-D by sourcing agency and direct advertiser relationships. Each Assistant Account Executive will work with a senior member of our sales team to gain new prospects and send them through the sales cycle to close new business. This role provides the opportunity to learn the sales process, preparing them to successfully advance into the Account Executive position. Successful candidates should be excellent communicators who are persistent and financially motivated.
- Identify quality prospects, reach out to potential clients and work through sales cycles alongside an Account Executive to close new business accounts
- Assist senior team members with client proposals and current campaigns
- Stay up to date with industry trends to share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas
- Work with Account Management, Media Buying and Graphic Design teams to meet and exceed client performance expectations
- Strong base salary plus consistent, uncapped commission
- Sales contests and performance-based bonus opportunities
- Company health insurance
- Top-notch marketing research providing proven, data-driven results to utilize throughout sales process
- Effective, hands-on training program working with a mentor that focuses on preparing employees for success in the Account Executive role
- A fun work environment that encourages and rewards employee growth and performance
- Opportunity to advance quickly to Account Executive role