At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at http://bit.ly/lillycareer
- A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
- A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
- An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
- A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
- A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org
We’re looking for:
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
Procurement Sourcing Associate overview:
As a Procurement Associate with Eli Lilly and Company, you will work on various US or Global Category strategies and support business projects associated with Marketing and Sales, Information Technology, Global Services, Manufacturing, Development, Lilly Research Labs and Procurement Operations. During these assignments you will compete a spend diagnostic in order to identify potential sourcing opportunities, build external market knowledge and help guide our business clients to effectively manage supplier relationships and mitigate risk.
As an Undergraduate Sourcing Associate, you’ll enter the Procurement Ready Program (PRP) – a program that offers a unique opportunity to develop foundational skills across Global Procurement and leadership development for early career professionals. PRP is a four year, three rotational program designed to build experiences and sourcing competencies across the business. The first assignment in Global Procurement will be 24 months and the second and third assignment will be 12 months each for a total of 4 years in the program. After graduating from PRP, you’ll have the requisite skills and experiences to pursue a variety of career options within the overall Procurement and Finance organization.
- Currently attending school and will be graduating with a Bachelor’s degree between December 2020 – August 2021
- Demonstrated leadership
- Procurement / Supply Chain experience or interest
- Pharma / Healthcare experience or interest
- Strong learning agility
- Strong problem solving
- Excellent teamwork
- Flexibility and adaptability
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status