Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at http://bit.ly/lillycareer
- A Purposeful Career — bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
- A Balance of Work and Life —creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
- An Opportunity for Growth — providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
- A Diverse Culture — committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
- A Vibrant Community — headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life
Marketing Internship Overview
Lilly’s Marketing Undergraduate Internship provides the opportunity to strengthen your marketing
competencies while working on challenging, business-critical projects. Over the course of 10 weeks, you’ll work within Lilly’s Global and US Brand Management, Marketing Capabilities, New Product Planning, Market Research, Managed Healthcare, or Pricing/Payer Marketing teams to help us deliver unparalleled experiences to our customers.
Via interaction with colleagues and leadership, you’ll gain an understanding of Lilly’s global business within the pharmaceutical industry, deepen your knowledge within a key marketing area, and strengthen your professional business skills. In addition to your project assignment, you’ll be invited to participate in a variety of events to meet other interns, network with Lilly colleagues, and interact with senior leadership.
- Enrolled as a full-time Undergraduate student
- Expected graduation date between December 2021 – August 2022
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields: all business disciplines, communication, psychology, mathematics, informatics, liberal arts, or marketing technology
- Demonstrated leadership
- Pharmaceutical / healthcare experience or interest
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Strong learning agility
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Interest or experience in the field of digital or information technology
- All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their internship performance
- Lilly arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, lunch and learns, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Lilly
- Interns will receive a competitive salary and free parking at their work site, as well as access to Lilly’s LIFE fitness center and bike garage
- If the intern’s job position requires a move from another location, Lilly will provide subsidized housing
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.