The Graphic Designer/Creative Coordinator will report to the Creative Manager and assist in executing the strategic graphic design vision of special projects, presentations and marketing collateral as requested by internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have proven success in creative marketing, and a natural ability to design and write optimized content for different audiences. This position requires a proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.), Office 365 and basic coding languages (HTML/CSS).
What you will do:
- Drive enVista’s visual identity and corporate graphic design strategy for all channels (including but not limited to: presentations, email graphics, digital advertisements, and marketing collateral)
- Design engaging graphics and infographics for use on social media and web to support key campaigns
- Work with the Creative Manager to brainstorm creative ideas for enhancing enVista’s brand
- Support requirements of incoming requests from leadership as it relates to creative support
Communicate to internal clients the priority, progress, deadlines and outstanding questions regularly
What you will bring:
- 1-5+ years of creative design experience, including proven relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with web tools and basic coding languages (HTML/CSS)
- An up-to-date online portfolio is required
- Self-starter, detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About enVista LLC
enVista is a leading global supply chain consulting and IT services firm, delivering innovative solutions that improve profitability, enhance customer service and reduce waste from source to consumption. Our unrivaled consulting experience, deep vertical industry expertise and comprehensive solutions portfolio enable clients to leverage one strategic partner that uniquely consults, implements and operates across supply chain, transportation, retail, IT and ERP. We serve mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 organizations primarily in the retail, manufacturing, consumer goods, third party logistics (3PL), media and publishing, food and beverage, healthcare and non-profit sectors.