The Indiana High School Athletic Association, Inc. is seeking a Video Production Intern for the Spring semester.
Compensation for the internship is minimum wage (currently $7.25/hour). Pay checks are issued biweekly throughout the internship.
In the position, the intern is expected to work in many areas with the Commissioner, the five Assistant Commissioners, the Sports Information Director, Technology Director and with the support staff, but will report directly to the Director of Broadcast Operations.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and our office is located on 9150 North Meridian Street, just inside the I-465 loop on the north side of Indianapolis.
· Video production - interviews, on-the-field and in office training videos
· Audio engineering
· Video and audio editing
· Creating graphics for social media use, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
· Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed
· Provide assistance as needed in all components of live and live-to-tape production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
· Responsible for the safe transfer and storage of all footage
· Additional duties as assigned
How to Apply
Please e-mail (preferred) or mail a resume and contact information (cell phone, email address, etc.) to:
Heath Shanahan (email@example.com), Director of Broadcast Operations
9150 N. Meridian Street,
P.O. Box 40650
Indianapolis, IN 46240-0650