The Web Design Team is a community connected by a passion for web development. Members learn to develop their own web page, share and critique each other’s work to enhance their own learning, and take on IU organizations as consultants, advisors, and designers. This group hopes to build skills, inspire others, and impact our community.
Role for Intern Position:
- Work with and assist the lead intern and fellow interns, to launch, build, and grow an engaged learning community of undergraduate and graduate women students interested in web design.
- Assist in the creation a strategic plan for the year including mission, goals, marketing, implementation plan, and desired outcomes.
- Schedule events, workshops, speakers, and other activities for the IU community to further common interests.
- Help provide timely reports to CEW&T regarding marketing plans, attendance, assessment information following various programs.
- Commit to the overall mission of CEW&T and to the goals of the team to develop a meaningful community.
- Serve as a role model to members.
- Be an advocate for women and underrepresented groups in web design.
- Submit weekly progress reports to Lead Intern.
- Attend weekly meeting with lead intern and staff champion.
- Attend any all intern meetings.
- Attend and present at the annual CEW&T Summit.
- Attend mandatory Student Leadership Retreat on August 30-31, 2019.
How to Apply