Photographs events on behalf of the Jacobs School of Music, including but not limited to Ballet theater, Opera theater, and a variety of Concerts throughout the semester. Promptly Shares photo collections with the JSoM Communications department for advertisements, social media, emails and archival purposes. Assists digital communications manager on shoots and in office. The successful applicant may be asked to continue working through the spring 2020 semester.
- Currently an Indiana University Student
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and some weekend events
- Experienced in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Understanding of DSLR Cameras and lighting
- Professionalism, dependability and respect for others
- Effective communicator including, email, text and phone
- Performs well in a team oriented collaborative atmosphere
- Strong sense of curiosity and creativity
- Takes initiative to work independently with little or no supervision
- Able to receive constructive criticism
- Love of music
Must supply a portfolio to be considered.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Photography, Video or related field.
- Experience in the Adobe Cloud applications
- Desire to continue learning more about photography, videography, design and marketing.
- Experience photographing events
- Interested in video
- Understanding of Premier Pro