The College of Arts & Sciences Walter Center for Career Achievement team is currently seeking undergraduate students to assist in career services programming and coaching.
- Serve as ambassadors to inform students in the College of Arts & Sciences about the services of the Walter Center through tabling, handing out fliers and interacting with others across campus
- Coach undergraduate students on career preparation-related topics such as resume writing, cover letter writing, job search strategies and interview preparation
- Partner with fellow peer and professional career coaches to operate Career Studio for drop-in career coaching
- Assist in planning specialized career programming for students
- Conduct career-related presentations on a variety of topics to diverse groups of individuals across campus
- Research and collaborate on projects for the Walter Center on a variety of topics which may include: career education, marketing, blog writing, data entry, employer relations and university relations