KEYENCE Technical Sales Internship Summer 2019
At KEYENCE, we never settle. We aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. Our sales professionals bring world's first, innovative products to market to develop the newest tech products, streamline mass production, improve the quality of manufacturing across all industries, and contribute to healthcare research. Recognized by Forbes as one of the 'Most Innovative Companies' for 8 years straight, KEYENCE is an excellent company to begin a career in direct sales.
KEYENCE offers a PAID inside sales internship for highly motivated college students who want to pursue a career in B2B outside sales.
Through the internship you will be exposed to direct-sales and have a chance to showcase your sales potential within our organization. You will develop an understanding and appreciation for the entire sales process and have the opportunity to add value and see actual results during your internship.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work with inside sales team to prospect new business through cold calls, warm leads, and collaboration with colleagues to exceed daily and weekly goals.
• Develop your sales skills while working alongside of our experienced, high performing sales team.
• Work directly with customers to understand their business operations and educate them on how we can add value to their organization through implementation of KEYENCE products.
• Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to KEYENCE's expectations and the challenges customers present you.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Current Junior pursuing Bachelor's degree (DEC '19 or May '20 graduates).
• Competitive spirit.
• Goal-oriented with strong desire to make a measurable contribution to KEYENCE's success.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Looking to pursue a career in technical sales after graduation.
• Please note: KEYENCE will provide housing for interns, but interns must provide their own transportation
Why intern for KEYENCE?
• $20/hour & free housing provided for duration of internship.
• Opportunity to obtain full-time B2B sales offer after program's completion.
• Potential to obtain PAID brand ambassador role during senior year on campus.
• Designated on-site team to aid in mentorship and development
• Opportunity to shadow outside sales representatives
Less than 10% Travel
How to Apply