We are looking for a Graduate level Student to intern during the Summer 2021.
In this role you will…
- Determine which data is helpful for determining the drivers of profit, loss, demand, and other quantities of interest.
- Help to design, test, and implement programs.
- Participate in gathering, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating stakeholder needs.
- Be expected to function as an extension of the Data Scientists in their experiment design, learning and helping where most needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates with…
- Active pursuit of graduate degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree with at least one year remaining.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Mandatory technical skills: Microsoft Suite with some programming experience. Preferred technical skills: Python, Java, SAS, R, C++.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work on a team or operate independently and prioritize job duties.
- Authorization to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship, both now and in the future.
MedPro Group’s mission is built on a century-old legacy of protecting those who protect others. From our roots in our hometown of Fort Wayne, Indiana, we’ve worked diligently to become the nation’s premier healthcare liability coverage provider, currently insuring more than 250,000 customers. With that growth, we’ve built a significant presence in all 50 states. Our team works across the country to provide the best strategies to mitigate risk and preserve the reputations of those who have entrusted their good name to us. That passion – built on a foundation of a culture that values uncompromised integrity, obsessive client focus, great teamwork, and a long-term mindset – makes MedPro a preferred employer that many call their career home.
MedPro Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.