Does working in an exciting, fast-paced environment and a fun industry appeal to you? Our company has the top area radio stations and a sophisticated digital media division and we help businesses thrive every day!
This position will be directly involved in assisting the sales management and sales team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task plus be a team player. General knowledge of sales concepts and software is beneficial.
Responsibilities will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
· Commercial order entry and production coordination using industry-specific software on behalf of Account Executives and/or managers, and providing other assistance to them
· Assist in creating sales presentations – generally PowerPoint-based
· Coordination of certain sales activities and projects
· Daily and weekly reports
· Front-desk duties at a later point
· Assist in special events and projects
The ideal candidate will have the following skill sets and background:
· Proficiencies in G-Suite and Microsoft Office and strong skills in Excel and Power Point
· Experience working in a team environment
· Ability to work closely with clients and co-workers
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience dealing with constantly evolving deadlines
Candidates with prior broadcasting industry experience with strong understanding of related Wide Orbit traffic software and vCreative, and/or candidates with extensive knowledge of PowerPoint design, layout, and compelling writing skills will be given the top consideration. Experience with evolving social media platforms and related metrics is beneficial.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to pursue, please send resume and cover letter to Matt Marchand, Director of Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is privately owned and operated with 82 radio stations in eight states. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice.