Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining content that supports the YMCA of Monroe County marketing initiatives. Oversee the website, email, video, and social media accounts for two branches. Assist with creating and maintaining design materials for YMCA programs, promotions, and communication pieces for members, donors, and Monroe County community.
- Manage all digital media communications through daily updates and timely responses to comments.
- Manage and oversee YMCA of Monroe County website and app.
- Develop and implement goals for the various applications through website, email, social media, blog, video, and other design materials that are consistent with the Y’s communication and marketing goals.
- Use proficiency in graphic design software to update and maintain print marketing materials, member communication pieces, and templates as needed including monthly newsletters, program fliers, internal branch marketing pieces, and promotions. Share design responsibilities with Marketing and Event Coordinator and Graphic Design Coordinator.
- Responsible for consistency and layout of the YMCA of Monroe County website.
- Ensure site is maintained in compliance with the visual and brand standards established by the Y-USA guidelines.
- Responsible for email marketing campaigns and calendar.
- Responsible for building and communicating YMCA brand in a clear and effective manner and directing all creative design of marketing communications within the parameters of a cause-driven organization.
- Write, edit, update, and design material for all digital platforms, targeting optimized language for each specific platform.
- Manage all social media platforms with relevant content and seek other opportunities to increase reach to appropriate audiences.
- Ensure that communications are accurate, clear, and complete while maintaining a consistent tone and Y voice.
- Create navigational structure of the website and hierarchy of information and continually strive to improve processes for website that will enhance user experience.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices in order to optimize website for search engines using Google Analytics to track effectiveness.
- Provide statistics for monthly metrics on all digital platforms.
- Maintain promotional content on TV screens at both branches.
- Conceive of new marketing campaigns, plans, tactics, etc.
- Assist Marketing Department with marketing plans for special events. Work closely with planning stages of events for marketing support.