You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, and Lean Cuisine, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers. We’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial approach and start their journey of growth!
If you’re a current undergraduate Finance & Accounting student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness by joining Nestlé USA.
What to Expect
Our 10 – 12 week paid internship allows you to lead a significant business project from start to finish and gain experience outside of the classroom. You apply the analytical and business knowledge gained in the classroom in a real world setting, while being supported by a team including a project manager, buddy, and mentor.
Our projects are results-oriented, engaging and represent current business challenges that require a new perspective. The experience requires collaboration with team members from across business divisions; networking with senior management, and participation in social engagements with interns from other programs. Additional activities are planned to provide insights into day-to-day life at Nestlé USA. At the end of the internship, you will showcase your work in a final presentation to senior leaders.
We invite you to challenge our ways of working, provide innovative ideas, and improve processes.
Where You Work
Intern projects are sourced from across the organization, so all candidates must be geographically flexible and willing to relocate across the USA. Locations are determined by the availability of projects.
Work locations are inclusive, but not limited to, all Nestlé USA Corporate offices and factory locations.
After Your Internship
Our intern program is a direct feeder into our full-time, 3 ½ year Finance Management Trainee Program. High performing summer interns are offered the opportunity to join this program and begin their full-time careers at Nestlé following graduation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2021 and June 2022, or
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, to be completed between December 2021 and June 2022
- Related majors include Economics, Business, Math, Operations and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed or plan to complete Accounting Courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or equivalent)
- GPA of 3.00 and above
- Available for a 10-12 week internship in Summer 2021
- Ability to relocate for the duration of the internship
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Excellent communicators (both written and verbal) who encourage others and excel in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly, embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced, environment
- Possess a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance
- Competitive compensation package.
- Furnished, subsidized housing, car rental, and relocation (for those who qualify)
- Exposure to senior leadership through project presentation and mentoring
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé’s Share Valued Organizations (e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program)
- Potential employment opportunities after completion of degree
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment.