NewCold is seeking a Project Assistant to help drive forward the administrative process during the construction of our automated cold storage warehouse in Lebanon, IN. As the Project Assistant, you will be a critical member of the onsite project team, by helping to ensure all administrative related needs and requirements are achieved. This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional administrative professional seeking exposure to a large-scale construction project.
What you will be doing:
- Collects and distributes standard design reports for Project Engineering and Project Management
- Tracks the status of key project deliverables, open issues, and action items
- Assists the Project Director with financial reporting and will lend support to the Project Controller by managing onsite related expense reports
- Assists in completing and distributing project related status reports, contractor daily logs, safety briefings, and meeting minutes
- Schedules and manages team calendars to include coordinating travel arrangements, meeting planning for onsite SteerCo’s, Customer and Vendor related meetings.
- Enrolls vendors and specialty contractors into NewCold’s required insurance program, tracks and maintains enrollee files, logs and reports to insurance provider and NewCold assigned resource for project archives
- Works closely with the Construction Site Manager and General Contractor Administrative personnel
- Any general administrative support requested of the project director and project team
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of experience working in an administrative support role
- Prior experience with a development and/or construction company a plus
- Previous supply chain logistics and/or warehousing experience a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work daily on the construction site located in Lebanon, Indiana
- Ability to work independently and is a self-starter
- Proficiency with MS office suite
- Possess high level of multitasking abilities and the ability to continually re-prioritize task
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
More about us at NewCold
NewCold is service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. By offering advanced logistic services worldwide, NewCold strives to be crucial in the cold chain of leading food companies. We use the latest technology to empower our people, to handle food responsibly and to guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions.
To apply, visit the NewCold website.