- Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
The Traffic Coordinator tracks and prepares logs for scheduled programming and advertisements.
- Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program
- Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material
- Assigns commercial material to be inserted between programs
- Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station
- Maintains program logging and other operational procedures
- Coordinates with other departments to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions for station programming
- Performs clerical functions as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment