Job Title: Associate Solution Engineer - ERP
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Organization Name: North America Applications
The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
About the role:
The responsibilities of a ERP Solution Engineer are broad and the challenges are demanding. You will experience pressure to constantly deliver more – more revenue, more innovation and more value to your customers. However, with the hard work and results come a competitive compensation package and a compelling career path. This position will support the pre-sales efforts of sales teams working with customers in a variety of market segments and industries. In addition to understanding the key requirements of these types of businesses, the Solution Engineer must be able to deliver software demonstrations to show the functional and technical capabilities of Oracle’s applications to meet the customer’s needs. If you have a great attitude and a passion for business and thrive in an environment that is challenging yet rewarding, you should consider a Solution Engineering career with Oracle.
As an ERP Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for providing presales functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. A Solution Engineer will also:
· Work alongside strategic account sales representatives in closing business by providing business and application expertise during the sales cycle for cloud-based applications.
· Responsible for discovery calls, solution architecture definition, and delivery of solution-based demonstrations to customers.
· Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations to prospects and customers.
· Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
· Direct customer facing discovery sessions and technical presentations, solution demos relating to Oracle applications and cloud services.
· Strategic planning and account development.
· Provide product and solution positioning training to sales associates.
· Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
· Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
· Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
· Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision.
· Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Supply Chain or related, OR Accounting Background)
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Relevant business experience with internships engaged in business process improvement initiatives, problem solving, or assisting in the guidance of business problems.
· Ability to be in the office (Austin/Burlington) during business hours and travel as needed
No Visa sponsorship is available for this opportunity
How do I Apply?
To submit a job-specific profile for this role, please apply at Oracle.com/goto/ClassOf > 190003HD
Getting to know you.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply