We are growing and seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist our Account Managers with a growing client list. We are in need of a high quality, sharp individual who can help handle additional client growth and get vast exposure to all facets of marketing in this entry-level position.
We specialize in creative solutions for the transportation & education industry across North America. While our main focus turned towards digital marketing over 10 years ago, with website design, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, etc., we have the history and knowledge of a full-service agency capable of all marketing & advertising disciplines for the past 30 years. We manage all aspects of our client’s marketing plan from A to Z.
We are a smaller vs large agency and our work environment is relaxed, supportive and fun. We foster a team atmosphere that encourages long-term growth and responsibilities with our company. You will have a chance to work on multiple clients and online channels, you won’t be in a silo of one discipline. We are a pet-friendly company that strives to treat our co-workers as friends. Perks include coffee, espresso, cold beverages, snacks, weekly Starbucks runs, donuts some mornings, once a week lunches out, Friday wine tastings in winter and summer hours on Friday.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator position will be responsible for assisting and overseeing several aspects of inbound marketing initiatives, including but not limited to; dispersing content through various online channels and social media networks, managing the Client’s content hub and blogs, in conjunction with Account Managers. This position will also help write, edit and update the Client’s website, create, manage and monitor detailed email marketing and nurturing campaigns, and collaborates with team members and web developers on website design.
Specific duties include:
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop and create content for use on website, promotion and social media in support of accounts when capacity is high.
- Maintain a content calendar of upcoming events and topics for multiple clients.
- Learn to edit, update and maintain client websites using CMS WordPress.
- Write and edit copy for websites while incorporating SEO strategies based on keyword research and Google Analytics
- Proficiency and experience in the use of social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create and manage email nurturing campaigns using MailChimp.
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Four-year degree, BA preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient writing skills.
- Ability to stay current on the latest marketing trends.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Good problem solving, organizational & time management skills.
- Great attitude & strong work ethic! Do what it takes to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, self-motivated & self-sufficient and able to work in a relaxed, non-corporate, work environment.
- Passionate and highly motivated to learn daily!
- Confidence in your ability to be successful!
- Prior internship experience a BONUS!
We have a PET-FRIENDLY office and you will meet Tango, the office cat. If you are allergic, it may not be a good fit.
Interested applicants should submit your resume, salary requirements and cover letter.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Marketing
Education: 4 Year Degree
Manages Others: No
Required Travel: Occasionally