The internship includes responsibilities like search engine optimization (SEO) copywriting, blogging, ad copy creation, content strategy, social media strategy, and more. At Perfect Search, we love our interns! In fact, many of our current employees began here as interns. This position is a great stepping stone for professional growth. Duration of Internship: Flexible, 3 months preferred (timing TBD based on availability)
Availability: Flexible, 3 days preferred
Applicants will be required to send a 1-3 page writing sample that displays their unique voice.
“If interested in applying, please visit our careers page at https://www.perfectsearchmedia.com/careers and apply directly on our site.”
Essential Job Functions:
- Write and optimize a variety of content for clients (website content, blog posts, ad copy, etc.)
- Create content strategy plans with keyword research, user experience, conversion rate optimization, and SEO in mind
- Assist in managing social media pages for client accounts
- Contribute to Perfect Search’s internal content, including the blog and social media accounts…
- Basics of PPC & SEO
- Collaboration between digital marketing and copywriting teams
- Work with fun people in a fun atmosphere; interest in ping pong & yoga a plus!
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proficient in Word, Excel and other reporting tools
· Background in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
· Knowledge/Experience with the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.
· Knowledge of SEO a plus
· Familiar with social media management systems (Hootsuite, etc.) a plus Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.
· Familiar with social media management systems (Hootsuite, etc.)
· Ping Pong skills a plus