Are you about to graduate? Looking for that exciting career?
Specialist Staffing Group is the US division of SThree plc, a global leader in recruitment. SThree was established in 1986 – a small start-up company. Now we employ over 2,500 people and our operations span five continents, 52 of cities and 21 countries. Specialist Staffing Group specializes in STEM markets, delivering its service through 3 brands in the Midwest: Real Staffing (Life Sciences), Huxley (Banking and Finance) and Computer Futures (Tech).
We focus on high-end niche roles with clients who are looking to attract and hire experienced professionals with a STEM background.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is as broad as it is varied, whether it's winning business with new clients, servicing the needs of existing clients or providing outstanding opportunities for high calibre candidates, you can guarantee that your career will be fast paced, challenging, enjoyable and vastly rewarding.
To be successful in the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be expected to grow your own client and candidate base. This will involve cold calling to establish new relationships and build upon our firm's existing relationships. You will have full responsibility for writing and posting your own advertisements, meeting with clients, networking and identifying candidates who meet the needs of your job openings, and most importantly, closing candidates on the offers extended by your clients!
If you are willing to give 110% then this is the career for you
- Bachelor's degree; 3.0 GPA minimum
- Experience in sales; preferred but not essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic and organization
- Competitive and driven to achieve
- Resilient and determined
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect
- Base Salary + Monthly Uncapped Commission
- Two Paid Days off to Volunteer per year
- Career Development
- Renowned Training Program (2017 Recipient of the Training Magazine's Training Top 125)
- Sales Incentive Trips to tropical, exciting and sought after vacation destinations
- Full Benefit Package including 401k with company match
- 22 Vacation Days Plus 9 Paid Holidays