About the role:
As a Sales Representative for TQL Fort Wayne, you will build your own book of business while handling your customer’s transportation needs 24/7/365. This means you’re the single point of contact to get the job done right the first time, every time. If you’re a problem-solver, quick decision maker, and have the drive for financial freedom, then this is the sales career for you. There’s no secret to our success, we invest in our people and our technology while delivering the best customer service in the business. Ready to get started?
What’s in it for you:
- $40,000 base salary + uncapped commission
- $35,000 salary for the first 6-months of employment
- Comprehensive benefit package with 401k and company match
- 22-week training program plus internal mentorships
- Ability to relocate to any one of our 56 offices nationwide
- Personalized career path with 90% of our sales managers promoted from within
- Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time, 24/7/365
- Be honest and proactive in all your communications – internally and externally
You need the following to get in the door:
- College degree preferred, but we have successful sales representatives without one
- The determination to work harder than anyone you know
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
- The ability to work with the latest technologies
- We prefer some sales experience, but we have top sales representatives with diverse backgrounds
- An obsession for great customer service
Office Location: 600 W Van Buren, Suite 325, Chicago, IL 60607
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.