Outstanding opportunity in actuarial firm preparing group health plan financial reports and related statistical analytics on healthcare benefits using actuarial software and analyzing data. Performs task of an accounting, mathematical or higher level clerical nature. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with healthcare consultants to develop and utilize actuarial models, utilize a variety of coding platforms to perform analysis of healthcare cost and utilization of data. Communicates with clients orally and in writing, helps clients with questions and problems. Maintains paper and electric files related to assigned clients; assures that files are complete, current and well organized.
· Provide statistical analysis of large, complex datasets
· Requires good mathematical skills
· Develop and implement statistical analysis plans to address project objectives
· Produce statistical reports
· Effectively present statistical findings to the consulting team
· Efficiently work independently and with others in a multi-task environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feel free to submit resume and provide salary requirements via email to email@example.com or fax to 317 580 8699.