The Ad Club offers opportunities for students to work and learn in a creative, yet professional environment in order to enhance their experience and portfolios in advertising. You Have the Drive. We Have the Direction.
The Ad Club expands member awareness and knowledge of the advertising industry by offering various resources:
-We are the American Advertising Federation Chapter of Indiana University and participate in the National Student Advertising Competition–we develop a year-long advertising campaign and pitch it to AAF’s District 6 in South Bend, IN.
– We partner with Adobe by promoting their creative cloud and offering workshops pertaining to their software
– We host guest speakers of the media/advertising industry
– We offer professional workshops i.e. mock interviews, resume, personal branding, and portfolio workshops
– We create advertisements for our club across IU’s campus
– We visit various advertising agencies in Chicago and Indianapolis
– We encourage member participation through the following committees: media planning/buying, strategy/research, creative, production, networking relations, management, and social media.
– We direct students towards useful resources i.e. Agency 7 MSCH-A488–a student-run agency in the Media School.
Student dues required.